Whether we are ready for it or not, school is around the corner and making those nightly school lunches again is coming. With our third child on the way, I need convenience! If you have read my posts for a while now, you know I love Thrive Market. With Thrive Market, I can stock up on healthy, organic, non-gmo items for my kid’s lunches for such an affordable price! The best part? I can order it all online and have it delivered straight to my door! So, let me share with you, my Thrive Market top picks for school lunches.
But First…Why I Buy These Items on Thrive Market
Sure, I can go to the grocery store and buy many of the same products I buy on Thrive Market. But, let me tell you why I don’t.
- Thrive Market offers these products at wholesale prices, not retail prices.Trust me, I have done my research, and Thrive Market almost always comes in cheaper.
- I would have to go to multiple stores to find all of the products I buy on Thrive Market.
- I always try to order something new I haven’t tried before. Sometimes we get bored with the same thing all of the time. Because Thrive Market is always adding new items, I make an effort to try a couple of new things each month.
- It is SO convenient. By shopping for my non-perishable items on Thrive Market, my weekly grocery shopping goes much quicker, and all of our non-perishables are delivered straight to our doorstep.
- It makes healthier eating, doable. Sure, we all want to consume less processed, non-gmo, and organic food options, but when you’re in a time crunch, and that jar of Pringles is right there at the grocery store, you grab them! Once you get into a good routine with Thrive Market, you are stocked up and aren’t as apt to grab the other junk.
My Top Picks for School Lunches
Ok let’s get to it. Below are my favorite kid-friendly supplies and snacks, that you can incorporate into school lunches.
- Reusable Sandwich Bags
- Re-Play Utensil Set
- rePete Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags
- Reusable Lunch Bags
- Food Kozy Wraps
- Snackimals Cookies
- Cascadian Farm Granola Bars
- Thrive Market Organic Peanut Butter
- Barbar’s Baker Cheese Puffs
- GoGo squeeZ Organic Applesauce Squeezes
- Simple Mills Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
- Late July Organic Crackers
- Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Jilz Gluten Free Crackerz
- Honest Kids Drink Pouch
- Organic White Cheddar Cheese Puffs
- Organic Magic Balm
- CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Spray
- ThinkBaby Sunscreen Stick
- Tom’s Childrens Toothpaste
How to Sign up for Thrive Market
If you have not yet tried out Thrive Market, you can try it FREE for 30 days. Yes, FREE! If you don’t like it, just cancel any time within that 30 days and you won’t be charged. If you decide after 30 days that you love it, and it is the perfect fit for your family, the membership is $60 per year. I promise, you will get this $60 back in savings so quickly! Check out this post to see a breakdown of my savings in just my first 2 purchases.
(I do receive a small commission for trying Thrive Market under my link. Thank you for your support.)